CladEx is the innovative external cladding system designed to improve the thermal efficiency and overall aesthetic of modular buildings.
Formed from an insulated ecofoam core and a bonded steel face - the lightweight CladEx can be used as an external finish for new builds or as an overcladding system for refurbishment projects. Achieve a neater finish for your buildings with the innovative interlocking joint that eliminates the need for unsightly T-section cover trims.
CladEx offers numerous benefits, including:
• 60-minute fire rating – As part of a standard wall construction
• Neater finish – No T-section cover strips required
• U-value as low as 0.22 W/m2K achievable
• Suitable for modular new builds and refurbishments
• Factory fit capability – Save up to 3 weeks of labour on site
• Variety of high-quality finishes available
Offer your customers more choice with the range of finishes available with CladEx. Choose from classic Leather Grains, sleek Metallics and traditional Wood Grains.
If you would like to speak to a member of our team regarding CladEx please contact us and we will be happy to help.